The main selling point is the Android Oreo (Go edition) software, which basically ensures the Tempo Go runs the freshest, sweetest OS flavor with no performance compromises, storage concerns or security vulnerabilities.
Drilling into the specs, it is powered by a Snapdragon 210 chipset and 1GB of RAM, and the five-inch display pushes a 854 x 480 resolution. That's a pretty low-end package, but with Android Go, it should be enough for most people.Читайте также: What Analysts Say? First Data Corporation (FDC) stock closes Yesterday with 0.25%
The Tempo Go is priced at $79.99 and is available directly from ZTE's website.
Even with its budget specs, you'll find a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a microSD slot to greatly extend its paltry 8GB of built-in storage. A 5MP camera is found on the back of the device, while you'll be staring at a 2MP camera for selfies. It has a 5 MP rear-facing camera and a 2 MP front-facing camera, with a 2200 mAh battery.
Google has optimized Android Go to better perform on such hardware, which means that performance shouldn't be too embarrassing in everyday use. If interested, you can head to the ZTE source link below and make your purchase.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Mandy Teefey Responds to Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez Breakup Rumors
- Cooler temperatures and scattered rain today
- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. - SFM - Stock Price Today
- Recommendation before Sell or Buy Call: Wells Fargo & Company
- Tesla issues massive recall for the Model S power steering
- Sam Allardyce credits '£350 million' behind Manchester City's improvement this season
- Apple rolls out privacy updates ahead of GDPR
- The Blockchain - powered MediShares (MDS) moved down $-0.000269999999999992 on March 29-30
- Investor's Watch: Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN)
- Thursday Apple Rumors: iOS 11.3 is Now Available For All