In the new video, Swift wanders through the woods in one take, smiling and dancing.
Swift released the vertical video, that she filmed herself, through Spotify Friday at midnight after teasing fans on Twitter about the clip as she prepares for her upcoming Reputation stadium tour that begins in May.
The hunt to find Taylor Swift's new music video on Spotify nearly seemed more hard than the search for the Easter egg in Ready Player One at first! She even gives a nod to actor boyfriend Joe Alwyn as she points to the necklace which has the initial "J" on it and has been previously worn by her since the summer.
The new Delicate video release comes less than three weeks after Swift released the original music video at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
Taylor concludes the video by blowing a kiss at the camera.
The perfume promo, directed by filmmaker Spike Jonze, was set to the sounds of Mutant Brain by Sam Spiegel & Ape Drums, featuring Assassin. You can also CLICK THIS LINK to go directly to the video in the app.
- NASA to launch a new exoplanet exploration satellite TESS soon
- UConn, Notre Dame ready to resume rivalry in Final Four
- Match Referee Had Warned About Steve Smith, David Warner In 2016
- Analyzing Analyst Recommendations: Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (BWP), CSX Corporation (CSX)
- Andheri-Goregaon harbour line in Mumbai to start from Monday
- (LYV) Stake Lifted by California State Teachers Retirement System
- The Crestwood Advisors Group LLC Acquires 611 Shares of Chevron Co. (CVX)
- Twins force extras, but beaten by walk-off on opening day
- Rani Mukerji celebrates HICHKI success with her reel students
- Coffee Makers Can't Dodge California Cancer Warning, Judge Says