She was already married once before, and she'll be getting married again on TV in late April during the "Suits" Season 7 finale. Unlike Prince William and Kate Middleton (whom we're equally obsessed with), Harry and Meghan have been super lovey-dovey in public, somewhat cheeky, and really open.
EW shared photos from the big wedding, which airs April 25 on the USA Network.
Prince Harry and Markle will tie the knot on May 19 at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle.
Want more stuff like this? "I live on a hill, so I could just roll down there", he added.
Thames Valley Police is overseeing the security with two of its most highly experienced officers, Assistant Chief Constable David Hardcastle and Superintendent Jim Weens leading the Force's handling of what is undoubtedly the global social event of the year.
And now, the tight security measures for their upcoming nuptials have been revealed and will include barriers to prevent vehicle attacks, armed police patrols and airport-style security searches. If travelling by train, British Transport Police will be patrolling stations and carriages. Once you arrive in Windsor there will a screening and search regime.
"Residents, local business and visitors are encouraged to continue to be vigilant, they are our extra eyes and ears".
The police force said the operation for the couple's big way will be "amongst the largest in Thames Valley Police's history".
"The wedding is expected to attract thousands of people from around the world to Windsor and planning is well under way".
- Chicago Blackhawks Emergency Goaltender Scott Foster Makes Seven Saves on Seven Shots
- Russian Federation expels western diplomats over ex-spy dispute
- Texas Woman Gets 5 Years in Prison for Voting While on Probation
- Mandy Teefey Responds to Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez Breakup Rumors
- In face of taunts, scandal-tainted Australia finds its fight
- Investor's Watch: Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN)
- What Analysts Say? First Data Corporation (FDC) stock closes Yesterday with 0.25%
- Aaron Hicks Placed on 10-Day DL with Intercostal Muscle Injury
- You Need To Taste these: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- Loyola basketball team heads to San Antonio for Final Four — March Madness