Today's high is forecast to reach 61, with an overnight low of 35. Thunderstorms are possible after 2 p.m. The low will be around 28.
Monday will be mostly sunny, but cool, with highs in the upper-30s.
A high wind watch for Jefferson County starts Saturday evening and lasts through Sunday morning. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Tonight - Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Winds will shift to out of the north, 13 to 15 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 23 miles per hour. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Saturday night - Rain showers likely, possibly mixing with snow after 11 p.m., then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Sunday night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Monday night - A chance of rain showers before 2 a.m., then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Latest model runs show a moisture stream impacting the west coast and will result in light to moderate rain for Thursday and beyond. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Tuesday night - A chance of showers.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Afternoon high temperatures across the forecast area Tuesday and Wednesday will remain somewhere between 5 and 10 degrees above average for early April, but expect temperatures to drop closer to average under a slightly cooler air mass towards the end of next week.
- ZTE debuts Android Go handset for the United States, priced at $79.99
- God Of War Is Influenced By Bloodborne And Includes A Hub
- Apple rolls out privacy updates ahead of GDPR
- Deontay Wilder rips Anthony Joshua, promoter, says camp 'fears' him
- You Need To Taste these: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- 5 potential trade destinations for Rob Gronkowski
- Loyola basketball team heads to San Antonio for Final Four — March Madness
- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. - SFM - Stock Price Today
- CBS (CBS) Price Target Lowered to $61.00 at Citigroup
- Aaron Hicks Placed on 10-Day DL with Intercostal Muscle Injury