He said, "I'm a man of conflict".
Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the reunion comes from Williamson, who had an idea of where he sees Joey, Pacey, and Dawson being in their lives today.
It's that sentiment which struck a chord with fans for years: "I loved that we were able to get in there in those formative years for people", Michelle shared to Entertainment Weekly.
In case you missed it, the much beloved 90s teen drama series, Dawson's Creek just celebrated its 20 (!) year anniversary. I think they had a family, I think there were troubles. "I think if people want a flawless snapshot of what it was like to come of age in the "90s and be a young person in that moment, 'Dawson's" will always be a time capsule of that". I think Dawson became Spielberg, all his dreams came true.
He didn't lay out exactly what made them cast Williams over Heigl, but he did say that Williams "came across as an angel", which apparently fit what they wanted. "I think he fell apart". I think that when we meet them they're in a very dark place.
Nevertheless, even Williamson thinks Pacey and Joey are destined to be together, adding, "As they seek out happiness with others, they just keep coming back to each other". In fact, Kevin Williamson said that he believes, "they just can't stop that magical thing that exists between them and that bond they have". "She gave a great audition, I remember we were all sort of like, 'Wow, she's good'".
- Brandi Glanville Blames Facial Paralysis On Laser Hair Removal
- My Future As Arsenal's Manager Is Not My Concern- Arsene Wenger
- BlackBerry (BB) PT Raised to $0.00
- British lady sells her virginity for over a million dollar
- Equipe de France: Didier Deschamps agacé par le rassemblement
- Quid pro quo: Russian Federation expels more than 150 diplomats
- Wilson named AP women's college basketball player of the year
- Prep Athlete of the Week: Keith Randolph, Belleville West - Boys' Basketball
- Activision Reveals Plans For More Remasters
- Haryana orders closure of slaughterhouses in urban areas on Mahavir Jayanti