The 28 year old singer, often a controversial figure, was photographed in Miami on Monday (March 26th) with hands around a woman's throat, who appeared to look distressed in a number of images.
Chris and a bunch of people were partying at a home he was renting during the Ultra Festival.
Chris Brown is adamant there was nothing suss going on as he was pictured with his hands around a woman's neck this week. Both Chris and the woman say it was all in good fun though as other photos show them laughing with one another.
Brown's lawyer insisted the circumstances were "playful", however after swift eyebrow raising from the public Brown chose to defend himself further.
Following outrage over the leaked photos, Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos released a statement to TMZ, confirming the incident was not of malicious intent.
"THANKS for all the publicity today", the star wrote on Thursday night, taking to Instagram.
He adds, "It's obviously playful as she confirmed. Whoever invaded their privacy will be held accountable". Everyone that's around me (girl/guy) are my HOMIES.
Singer Chris Brown, previously got caught up in an assault controversy with then girlfriend Rihanna and the world hasn't quite been able to forget it.
- Roman Reigns speaks about possibly being paired with Paul Heyman
- Synthetic cannabinoids linked to 22 cases of severe bleeding in NE Illinois
- Mandy Teefey Responds to Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez Breakup Rumors
- Russian Federation expels western diplomats over ex-spy dispute
- Sofia Richie & Scott Disick Vacation In Cabo With His Children
- What Analysts Say? First Data Corporation (FDC) stock closes Yesterday with 0.25%
- IShares MSCI BRIC (BKF) Rises 2.1605% for Mar 29
- Stocks close rocky quarter on high note
- The Blockchain - powered MediShares (MDS) moved down $-0.000269999999999992 on March 29-30
- Tesla issues massive recall for the Model S power steering