"Be Careful" is definitely much more vulnerable than what we've come to know from the rapper, singing about wanting to get married and cites Steph and Aisha Curry as role models when it comes to their marriage. Cardi B is fantastic. Cardi addressed Offset's infidelity in January and said she was going to "work out my shit with my man".
Last night, Cardi gassed up fans about staying up late for her newest single.
Whose feelings that you're hurtin' and bruisin'?
Reactions to the song have been mixed on Twitter, but many users have speculated that Cardi's somber tone and the lyrics were all directed at her fiance. Others are totally living for it and a little shook about how it's making them reexamine their own lives.
"Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and shit/Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit", Cardi continues.
Serving as the third single from the Invasion of Privacy album, the Bronx starlet gets some heat from Frank Dukes, Boi-1da, and Vinylz for "Be Careful", which opens up swiftly and gets right to the point.
- Amitabh honoured to work with Chiranjeevi
- Trump calls Roseanne Barr after series premiere gets high ratings
- Stephen Colbert Piles On CNN For Mistakenly Calling The Late Show 'SNL'
- Dirk Nowitzki: 'I'm Planning To Come Back'
- SC/ST Atrocities Act: Govt to file review petition against Supreme Court order
- Sushma Swaraj meets Japanese PM Abe, concludes visit to Asian nation
- Tearful Australia Coach Lehmann Says He Would Quit After South Africa Series
- Mega Millions jackpot tops $500 mln for only fourth time
- Kentuckian Garlin Murl Conner To Be Posthumously Awarded Medal of Honor
- South Africa make steady start as focus returns to cricket