Current WWE Champion AJ Styles is recognized by most as the greatest professional wrestler on the planet today. Styles admits that he doesn't exactly know when that match is going to happen but said that he's in line.
"I think there is definitely going to be a time to just sit and chill with the family, but a guy like me just doesn't sit at home, so I would like to get back on the road, either as an Agent, or more importantly, become a Trainer of some sort".
"The fans responded by asking for this match, and I want to give it to them". Or will Nakamura add to his Royal Rumble triumph with a huge victory on his 'Mania debut?
Styles once again insisted that everything is fine in regards to his injury, and he declared that he will be wrestling Shinsuke Nakamura at WrestleMania 34. To mix those two together is going to be something special. Some people are still surprised Styles was given the opportunity to wrestle inside a WWE ring at all because it seemed impossible at one point in time. Who knows what's going to come first?
This follows a scare at Madison Square Garden a couple of weeks ago when it appeared Styles was suffering from an injury, with the internet holding their breath that the highly anticipated rematch from WrestleKingdom two years ago could possibly be in danger.
Do you want to see Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles? It's one of the most hyped up matches in history, and both talents have been extremely vocal in their excitement for this bout. Sound off in the comment section below...
- Right time to step away: Lehmann
- Air France to run 76 percent of flights during strike
- France's Macron meets with Syrian delegation in Paris
- California judge rules that coffee requires cancer warning
- Teacher in hospital after being clobbered by angry parent for disciplining student
- Ex-teacher who fled with teen wants to change plea
- Google has made it official: The internet is now mobile
- Sam Ryder leading at rain-delayed Houston Open
- What is open and what is closed this Easter weekend in Saskatoon
- Huawei Achieves an Impressive Profit Growth of 28 Percent for 2017