Daytime temps will be in the 40s and 50s on Thursday, but the raindrops could change into some wet snow by Thursday night, as the cold front plunges south across the Plains.
"Up to 10mm of rain will fall across Ireland on Monday afternoon, then spreading across England, Wales and Scotland through Tuesday morning". Too bad the warmth will only last one day.
Similar storms are possible across northeast Oklahoma on Wednesday night, according to the National Weather Service in Tulsa. Highs Saturday may only reach the upper 50's. We'll get into the 80s by Thursday but another cold front will move through the area, bringing showers and storms by Friday morning. Snow continues through the afternoon along the southern I-25 corridor with a rain/snow mix over the Eastern Plains. The Storm Prediction Center does place most of the area under a marginal risk through the day on Thursday with a slight risk to our northwest Wednesday and the north shore parishes and MS counties under a slight risk on Thursday. It's breezy and will stay that way today.
The mild and sunny Wednesday most likely is the best day out of the next seven days. Cool low 40s or even upper 30s are possible Friday night.
It will also be breezy at times through Friday with wind gusts up to 20 miles per hour possible on Tuesday, then again Thursday and Friday as another cool front approaches.
Rusty's Forecast - Beautiful weather before more rain chances
Rain is likely for the lower half of the North Island on Saturday night.
There is a 60 percent chance of showers after 10 a.m. Monday, amid a high temperature around 66 degrees.
If you glanced at your weather app Tuesday, you might have seen snow in the Kansas City forecast for Easter Sunday.
"We strongly recommend motorists keep abreast of the weather forecast through this week to help them organise their trips, especially if they are planning on driving any great distance".
- Analysts Estimates And Ratings CEMEX, SAB de CV (CX)
- Black marchers see gun violence from different perspective
- Haley: US won't fund more than 25 percent of United Nations peacekeeping budget
- Jamie VARdy: Nobody knows what's going on
- ValuEngine Downgrades New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) to Hold
- Glowing Stock's Review - Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., (NASDAQ: BBBY)
- Wiper's Edith Nyenze wins Kitui West seat by wide margin
- Vaughan 'pretty sure' Oz tampered with ball during Ashes
- Weight loss surgery can change future relationships and love life
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Earns Media Impact Rating of 0.13