The jackpot hit $502 million after Tuesday's contest, the 23rd straight drawing with no jackpot victor, according to a release from Mega Millions.
A half-billion dollars! What would you do with all of that cash?
Each ticket matched the first five numbers without the Mega Ball.
The $502 million prize is the fourth largest in the lottery's 16 year history.
The next Mega Millions drawing will take place on Friday, March 30, at 11 p.m. E.T.
The drawing offers players a chance to spend $2 and dream of beating the staggering odds of 302.5 million to 1 and winning the big prize. The last time was in July 2016 when a single ticket in IN won a $536 million prize. Mega Millions players can multiply prizes with the Megaplier option for an additional $1 per play.
Mega Millions tickets can be purchased at Georgia Lottery retailers statewide. All Georgia Lottery profits go to pay for specific educational programs, including Georgia's HOPE Scholarship Program and Georgia's Pre-K Program.
- Amazon plates up £5m sponsorship to Great British Bake Off
- Former French president Sarkozy to face trial for graft
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Shares Sold by KBC Group NV
- Jurassic World Evolution Release Date Set For June, Physical Editions In July
- Watch Margot Robbie go neo-noir in the Terminal trailer
- Palm handset could debut on Verizon during second half of 2018
- Student finds America's death rate from gun violence a depressing, embarrassing fact
- 'Naughty Boy' Steve Smith Trolled Hilariously By Air New Zealand
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS Sheds Extra Weight With Weissach Package
- Analysts Concerns about National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NOV) and Cerner Corporation (CERN)