The state of Trump's marriage has come under scrutiny after Stormy spilled all about their alleged affair, including claims of "textbook generic" sex and spanking, which she says took place after Melania welcomed the couple's son in 2006. However, the US President has denied the affair with Daniels.
How old is Stormy Daniels?
Cupp wrote in an op-ed for the New York Daily News Tuesday that the first lady should leave Trump over the reported affairs, unlike Hillary ClintonHillary Diane Rodham ClintonHollywood's divisive, anti-Trump TV riffs will age badly Senate Republican campaign arm hits Dem senators over Clinton remarks Congress can turn protest into progress on guns, immigration MORE, who remained with President Clinton after reports of his affairs emerged.
Up until Monday, Melania Trump had publicly said nothing about the affair allegations that first surfaced in January when the Wall Street Journal reported that her husband's personal attorney Michael Cohen had paid Daniels $130,000 in "hush money" to sign a nondisclosure agreement in the weeks before the 2016 presidential election.
Just like Stormy, Karen alleges Trump compared her to his daughter Ivanka.
Grisham is likely referring to news reports, including in this outlet, that point out that Trump's alleged sexual trysts with McDougal and Daniels took place in the summer of 2006, including at a celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe in July 2006.
"And a guy walked up on me and said to me, 'Leave Trump alone". Gone would have been his baggage, but also some of hers.
"It was very important to me to be able to defend myself", she told Anderson, justifying her reason for doing the tell-all interview.
Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, claims she was threatened and told to keep quiet about the alleged affair in 2011.
After the 60 Minutes interview aired, Melania stayed in Florida on Sunday night.
Trump, meanwhile, is expected to fly back to Mar-a-Lago soon, where First Lady Melania Trump has been staying for the week during their son's spring break.
The First Lady has continued to be active on social media, posting a video this morning from her meeting with tech giants last week.
The President himself is yet to personally address the claims, however he sent out a tweet to his 49.5 million followers after Stormy's interview aired in the US.
- McDonald's is getting rid of plastic straws in United Kingdom restaurants
- Toyota RAV4 (Jeep Compass Rival) Revealed With Significant Updates
- R. Kelly accused of grooming underage girl to be his 'sex pet'
- Film Academy Clears Allegations Made Against President John Bailey
- Sony has discounted PSVR bundle prices around the world
- Apple Watch Series 4 Specs, Features: Larger Screen, Upgraded Battery And More
- UK plans deposit return scheme to curb plastic waste
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE)
- Netflix Renews Queer Eye, Drug Lords, Toys That Made Us & More
- Saudi Arabia, SoftBank ink deal on $200 billion solar project