The firm said, after meetings with Apple suppliers: "Our checks also suggest that Apple is working with suppliers on a foldable phone (that potentially could double up as a tablet) for launch in 2020". Since its introduction, the iPad has remained the same slab design with some slight tweaks on the bezels as seen on their current iPad Pro series. Still, it should offer insight into Apple's efforts to appeal to students, teachers, and consumers on a budget. Most of the Apple's modern stores included indoor trees, committed relaxing area presently at Apple sessions, as well Genius Grove that assists customers in finding out the products.
An analyst at Digitimes, Luke Lin, who has insider information from Apple's supply chain has a rough idea of what to expect. Bloomberg reported earlier this year that another revamp is expected, with the app's name changed to simply "Books". This includes a space wherein customers can check out and view the Apple devices as well accessories related to it.
-Apple is rapidly expanding its self-driving auto testing. According to market research firm IDC, the tablet market shrank about 7 percent in 2017, though Apple saw its tablet sales grow by 3 percent previous year.
-Tesla this week updated its iPhone app to integrate Siri virtual personal assistant with its Model 3 sedan.
Apple rolled out a revamped version of the Apple Store app on Thursday.
A new report from Tekz24 this week belongs to the former category, as the publication claims that the iPhone SE 2 is indeed in production and will be exclusively assembled in India. That's according to a new report from Bloomberg. Apart from this, Samsung is also making its own microLED screens for TVs.
While Apple still holds a dominant spot in the college laptop market, it has more or less ceded the entire grade school computer market to more affordable and simpler Chromebooks. But it's been neglected by Apple in recent years, rarely receiving hardware refreshes.
One more thing... Apple Watch and iPhone owners are mistakenly calling emergency services, according to reports.
- Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD) Getting Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Study Shows
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will 'put their stamp' on wedding day
- Celgene (CELG) Downgraded to Hold at Credit Suisse Group
- Globeflex Capital LP Lowers Holdings in E*TRADE Financial Corp (ETFC)
- Ashes opponents react to Aussie ball-tampering scandal
- Late goals give Argentina win over Italy
- Match play is down to four golfers at Austin Country Club
- The Investors Buy Walmart (WMT) on Weakness
- Jett Duffey & 3 Other Texas Tech Football Players Arrested
- Apple Reportedly Working on Foldable iPhone for 2020