The actresses debuted the first trailer for their action comedy on "The Ellen Show".
Kunis and McKinnon star as Audrey and Morgan, respectively, two best friends trying their best to get by in Los Angeles.
In "The Spy Who Dumped Me", the actresses play friends who get sucked into the insane world of action and espionage after discovering that one of their exes is actually a spy.
Kate McKinnon and Mila Kunis seem like they should make a great medic pairing. The cast also includes Gillian Anderson (The X-Files), Hasan Minhaj (Rough Night), and Ivanna Sakhno (Pacific Rim: Uprising).
Audrey (Kunis) is recovering from a complicated breakup with her ex-boyfriend (Justin Theroux) when he shows up at her apartment, under siege by a group of assassins, and tells her he's a Central Intelligence Agency agent. Much to their own surprise, the duo jump into action, and find themselves on the run in Europe from the assassins and a suspiciously charming British agent (Sam Heughan), as they hatch a plan to save the world.
- Md. student shooter used gun his father owned, sheriff's office says
- Facebook Messenger for Android Receives Joinable Links and Admin Privileges
- Analyst Upside Underscores Impressive Growth for Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN)
- Worthy Stock in the Spotlight: Heron Therapeutics (HRTX)
- Prime Minister quizzed over Cambridge Analytica
- UN Calls on Turkey to End State of Emergency
- HD Supply (HDS) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.13
- BJP neta, 10 others get life term for Jharkhand 'gau raksha' killing
- SC orders Jaypee to deposit Rs 200 cr by May
- Personal Capital Advisors Corp Has $33.97 Million Holdings in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)