100 cr mark in 2018, after #Padmaavat. The film was said to be suited only to the Indian market has also done fairly well in the market overseas. Luv Ranjan has found a vibe that works with a section of the audience which loved his Pyar Ka Punchnama series.
Another film that has been doing great at the box office is "Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety" starring Kartik Aaryan, Sunny Nijar, and Nushrat Bharucha. No other (in relative terms) small film has ever managed to come even close to this kind of a number. The rom-com became the second Bollywood film of 2018 after Padmaavat to cross Rs 100 crore. However, it had name Karan Johar attached. Filmmaker Luv Ranjan has previously worked with Kartik Aaryan and Nushrat Bharucha in "Pyaar Ka Punchanama" series. The actor has been flooded with film offers after the release of 'Sonu ke Titu ki Sweety.' News in the industry is that Kartik is being approached by all the big league production houses in order to cash in on his phenomenal success and ever-growing loyal fan following. It all started with a fabulous promo which met with an out and out positive response. This set the stage immediately for the film to be high on the list of youngsters and from this point on there was no looking back. That led to a movement of other biggies like PadMan and Aiyaary. She agrees to an arranged marriage with Titu, but his childhood friend, Sonu, feels threatened and starts creating problems. There was added awareness for it as songs continued to rise up the charts and their more visibility was gained as well. The film is a amusing take on the war between bromance and romance.Читайте также: Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (RKDA) has its outstanding shares of 2.16 Million
Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, made on a budget of Rs 40 crore, has also more than doubled its budget with the incoming collections.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Disney updates Pirates of the Caribbean ride's controversial bride auction scene
- SC orders Jaypee to deposit Rs 200 cr by May
- Personal Capital Advisors Corp Has $33.97 Million Holdings in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation, (NYSE: LMT)
- UN Calls on Turkey to End State of Emergency
- Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE:JEC) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
- HD Supply (HDS) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.13
- The Spy Who Dumped Me Teaser Trailer Released!
- Penn State advances to Final Four with win over Marquette — NIT
- US H1-B visa application begins April 2, premium processing suspended