Wilshere's contract is up in the summer and he is yet to agree on a new deal.
The England star, 26, could even go to the World Cup finals in Russian Federation with his future still up in the air.
The midfielder is out of contract at the end of the season and has been told he must take a 25 per cent pay cut to extend his Emirates career.
Everton have received a boost to their hopes of signing Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, as his wage demands are expected to be an obstacle for AC Milan and Juventus, who are interested in snapping him up in the summer.
After returning from injury and establishing himself back in the first team, Wilshere believes he deserves a new deal on his existing salary.Читайте также: NFL Competition Committee unveils proposed new language for catch rule
However, it is believed that Wilshere wishes to stay in the Premier League, with Everton looking like the most likely to sign him next season, with the Merseysiders offering him a £8m signing on fee.
Wenger has barely been involved in the negotiations according to The Sun, leaving them to legal expert Huss Fahmy.
And Fahmy has not shown any inclination to improve the contract on offer, which would mean Wilshere earning just a QUARTER of the wages now being paid to Mesut Ozil.
Wilshere could be in action as England face the Netherlands on Friday (7.45pm), and then Italy on Tuesday (8pm).При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Sun Life Financial INC Sells 1500 Shares of Raytheon (RTN)
- UN Calls on Turkey to End State of Emergency
- Price Target Analysis of Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO)
- Analyst Upside Underscores Impressive Growth for Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN)
- Biden on Trump: I Would Have 'Beat the Hell Out of Him'
- Md. student shooter used gun his father owned, sheriff's office says
- Disney updates Pirates of the Caribbean ride's controversial bride auction scene
- The Spy Who Dumped Me Teaser Trailer Released!
- Prime Minister quizzed over Cambridge Analytica
- Union Cabinet approves Ayushman Bharat health scheme