The new feature arrived with version 4.47, bringing it in line with the Android version. A couple of new features are included in this release, such as more transit details as well as a very handy feature which shows wait times for more than a million sit-down restaurants across the globe.
Rather than highlighting the intersection where an underground train entrance is and expecting you to find it, Google Maps will tell you exactly which entrance you need to go into to take the correct train.
The update also makes it easier to search and sort through reviews based on various factors. It was spotted in the app changelog, and mentioned it is available in Delhi, New York, Hong Kong, Taipei, Paris, Los Angeles, Moscow, Singapore, Madrid, Barcelona, Kiev, and Budapest, and more cities due to be added.
Youll also be able to find more helpful reviews within Google Maps.
The feature is shown under the "Popular times" area (which debuted last fall), and if available for a restaurant, you will now see an hourglass icon that shows "Wait" and an estimated time.
- Letko Brosseau & Associates Inc. Acquires 30000 Shares of GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
- Vulcan RCMP make arrest following snowmobile chase
- Kids More Likely to Draw Scientists as Women
- TOTAL SA (NYSE:TOT): Watching The Numbers on This Stock
- NFL Competition Committee unveils proposed new language for catch rule
- Price Target Analysis of Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO)
- Sonu ke Titu Ki Sweety enters 100 crore club
- Anthony Joshua urges Deontay Wilder to be 'realistic' in fight negotiations
- Baseball Hall of Fame to stop using Chief Wahoo
- WWII ship where Sullivan brothers died discovered on St. Patrick's Day