"We're well looked after, so the amount of minutes they want you to play in a season is calculated and, look, at times you'll pick up a knock and you'll miss a game here or there and you'll pick that up at the other end of the season", said Sexton at today's International Rugby Players announcement of their move to Dublin.
Jones has not been smiling as much of late during England's slump.
"We wanted to do significantly better and we didn't".
"We were motoring pretty well".
'The reaction I've seen from Eddie and the coaching staff gives me some confidence that we are in a good place and we will get this back on track.
Brown urged some calm among the British press after a week of strong criticism: 'It's worth reflecting that Eddie has an 86% win record with England. "You still have to be looked after week-to-week and the Ireland coaches and management take big credit for that". "But we have to learn and have to improve".
Jones in January signed a new deal with the RFU until 2021 after winning two Six Nations titles, with one Grand Slam, and England lost only once since the Australian's appointment after their calamitous pool stage exit at the 2015 World Cup.
"I think just that consistency of what Ireland have put together in the last couple of years, they are absolutely worthy of deep preparation as Steve Hansen's a big fan of and worthy of total respect". That's what it's been drawn up to do and then we'll see how things go from there.
Brown realises how important this tour is for regaining confidence within the squad. These are the moments when you don't knee jerk without the evidence and data.
"Our whole game minutes are planned so we can go to Australia, so we can play for Ireland in the summer tours and we're still fit and ready to do it".
England's performance has renewed calls for Twickenham to centrally contract the players with players chief Damian Hopley stating it should be considered.
"What we actually have in reality is a sort of hybrid anyway, so there's an element on central contracting that happens within that relationship when the players come into camp and into England space".
- BJP neta, 10 others get life term for Jharkhand 'gau raksha' killing
- Personal Capital Advisors Corp Has $33.97 Million Holdings in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)
- Peshawar Zalmi beat Quetta Gladiators in last-ball thriller
- Md. student shooter used gun his father owned, sheriff's office says
- Android handsets are reportedly behind Apple's Face ID technology by two years
- First Trust Advisors LP Has $7.42 Million Holdings in FMC Corp (FMC)
- Queen's University alumnus Drew Feustel heads to the International Space Station
- Zayn Malik's New Hair Color Is a Classic Breakover Move
- US H1-B visa application begins April 2, premium processing suspended
- Lockheed Martin Corporation, (NYSE: LMT)