The firm owned 28,546 shares of the company's stock after buying an additional 6,021 shares during the period. Baird Financial Group Inc. now owns 57,855 shares of the company's stock valued at $1,947,000 after acquiring an additional 27,834 shares in the last quarter. The exchange traded fund has 82.32 million net assets and 1.10% volatility this month.
Other institutional investors also recently bought and sold shares of the company. 33,370 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 41,501. Ironwood Financial llc raised its holdings in Claymore Exchange-Traded Fund Trust by 55.9% during the 4th quarter. Cetera Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in shares of First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund IV during the 4th quarter valued at approximately $218,000. Direxion Shares Exchange Traded Fund Trust has a twelve month low of $53.47 and a twelve month high of $100.54.
Direxion Shares Exchange Traded Fund Trust (NYSEARCA:DZK) opened at $80.76 on Friday.Читайте также: Experts Say Drugs, X-Rays, Scans And Surgery Are Unnecessary For Back Pain
The ETF's YTD performance is 0%, the 1 year is 0% and the 3 year is 0%.
Want to see what other hedge funds are holding IDLV?
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This story was reported by StockNewsTimes and is the sole property of of StockNewsTimes.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Price Target Analysis of Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO)
- Vulcan RCMP make arrest following snowmobile chase
- Google Maps on iOS brings more transit details and restaurant wait times
- Dover Corporation (NYSE:DOV)
- Disney updates Pirates of the Caribbean ride's controversial bride auction scene
- Loy Webb's 'The Light' in MCC's 2018-19 season
- Moon hints at trilateral summit with US, NK
- What Analyst Recommend? Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) stock is worth at $ $3.11
- Analyst Upside Underscores Impressive Growth for Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN)
- TOTAL SA (NYSE:TOT): Watching The Numbers on This Stock