The firm owned 28,546 shares of the company's stock after buying an additional 6,021 shares during the period. Baird Financial Group Inc. now owns 57,855 shares of the company's stock valued at $1,947,000 after acquiring an additional 27,834 shares in the last quarter. The exchange traded fund has 82.32 million net assets and 1.10% volatility this month.
Other institutional investors also recently bought and sold shares of the company. 33,370 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 41,501. Ironwood Financial llc raised its holdings in Claymore Exchange-Traded Fund Trust by 55.9% during the 4th quarter. Cetera Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in shares of First Trust Exchange-Traded Fund IV during the 4th quarter valued at approximately $218,000. Direxion Shares Exchange Traded Fund Trust has a twelve month low of $53.47 and a twelve month high of $100.54.
Direxion Shares Exchange Traded Fund Trust (NYSEARCA:DZK) opened at $80.76 on Friday.
The ETF's YTD performance is 0%, the 1 year is 0% and the 3 year is 0%.
Want to see what other hedge funds are holding IDLV?
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This story was reported by StockNewsTimes and is the sole property of of StockNewsTimes.
- Office Depot, Inc. (ODP)
- Analyst Upside Underscores Impressive Growth for Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN)
- Baseball Hall of Fame to stop using Chief Wahoo
- Experts Say Drugs, X-Rays, Scans And Surgery Are Unnecessary For Back Pain
- Disney updates Pirates of the Caribbean ride's controversial bride auction scene
- Vulcan RCMP make arrest following snowmobile chase
- Anthony Joshua urges Deontay Wilder to be 'realistic' in fight negotiations
- Loy Webb's 'The Light' in MCC's 2018-19 season
- Sun Life Financial INC Sells 1500 Shares of Raytheon (RTN)
- TOTAL SA (NYSE:TOT): Watching The Numbers on This Stock