A clash between Britain's IBF and WBA heavyweight champion and America's WBC belt-holder for the undisputed world title would be the biggest on the planet.
Joshua knows Wilder is the big one, the fight that will define him even more than last year's epic victory over Wladimir Klitschko before 90,000 at Wembley that rocketed him into boxing's global consciousness.
"Parker is a better all-rounder", Joshua said. If he wants to be a part of this and jump on the train and come to the United Kingdom, he has to be realistic and stop living the fantasy. I spent three months training every day and then for a week did little.
Joshua's current contract with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing organisation still has one year remaining, meaning any prospective switch could come as early as 2019.
"I think that Parker can definitely beat him just by boxing well and punching straight as Wilder is there to be hit". "If not, stop hooting and hollering because we'll just freeze him out". That is all we are saying, be realistic in negotiations. I haven't seen Wilder throw that many body shots.
While both rivals bring unbeaten records into Principality Stadium, Hearn believes the expected 80,000 spectators and open-air setting may knock Parker off his game.
First of all, however, Joshua has to deal with Parker, a tough New Zealander who arrives in the United Kingdom with a 24-0 record - 18 of them knockouts - but the least envied of the four belts. "Behind the scenes they're different, a lot of the things that they say are different. I think, technically, this is a tougher fight than Wilder".
"He knows what he's doing and he's doing a good job in attracting people to fights, but I think this fight will be made a lot quicker than people think".
"In terms of how I'm feeling, in terms of my weight, I'm comfortable".
- US H1-B visa application begins April 2, premium processing suspended
- Analyst Upside Underscores Impressive Growth for Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ:TXN)
- Personal Capital Advisors Corp Has $33.97 Million Holdings in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)
- Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE:JEC) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
- Penn State advances to Final Four with win over Marquette — NIT
- Android handsets are reportedly behind Apple's Face ID technology by two years
- Sun Life Financial INC Sells 1500 Shares of Raytheon (RTN)
- Biden on Trump: I Would Have 'Beat the Hell Out of Him'
- Price Target Analysis of Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO)
- Peshawar Zalmi beat Quetta Gladiators in last-ball thriller