Actor Jim Carrey drew new backlash Monday after posting artwork in which President Trump is depicted as the Wicked Witch of the West - just days after he sparked similar outrage with a "portrait" of White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.
Comedian Jim Carrey recently shared a portrait on his Twitter account that landed him in hot water and under the ire of the public as he described the caricature of a woman as a "monstrous Christian".
And while some took issue with the art itself, accusing it of being sexist, others were more offended with Carrey's choice of words.
Mr Huckabee asked: "What would be hypocritical Hollywood reaction if he called someone a "so-called Muslim" or 'so-called Jew?"
The Mask star was criticised for his use of the term "so-called Christian" with one Twitter user tweeting in reference to Matthew 7: "Judge not least you be judged by that same measure".
"The Wicked Witch of the West Wing and Putin's flying monkeys", he announced.
"If you liked my last cartoon you may also enjoy..." he wrote putting in the suspenseful ellipse before reaching into all capital letters for the punchline.
His most recent lines include "I don't exist anymore" and "Happiness is the weather, man".
- WHO Announces Plan to Review Plastics in Drinking Water
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT (IRM) Stake Boosted by Toronto Dominion Bank
- 'Tag' Trailer: Five Adult Friends, One Epic Kids Game, No Holds Barred
- Trump Organization's India Partner Accused by Foreign Investors of $147 Million Fraud
- RiverPark Advisors LLC Boosts Stake in eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY)
- LIST: Monday early dismissals, closings due to weather
- In Ill. primaries, Governor Rauner faces intense in-party challenge
- Orbitz says hackers may have accessed info on 880K payment cards
- Imperial Capital Analysts Cut Earnings Estimates for Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- American Airlines Group (NASDAQ:AAL) Receives Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.23