Britney Spears' dad, Jamie, is super upset at Kevin Federline, who called him pleading for more child support when, in fact, all he wants is to jump on her gravy train. He wanted to talk about raising child support. He is now getting $20,000 a month. Federline's lawyer sent Jamie a letter, explaining that Spears' kids, Sean, 12, and Jayden, 11, have more needs now that they are older. iPhones aren't cheap, you know. When Jamie asked where the money was going, Federline didn't say. Jamie asked what the two kids needed that they weren't already getting, but Federline's lawyer didn't give a response.
Britney Spears is paying Kevin Federline $20,000 a month because she made a awful mistake in 2004. We're told Kevin's lawyer wouldn't answer, but said his client needed the means to take care of the 2 kids at Britney's level.
"But the lawyer repeatedly talked about Britney's recent successes - particularly her sold-out Las Vegas shows, saying she's making a lot more money".
Federline and his attorney contacted Jamie last Friday to increase his monthly child support from $20,000 to an unspecified amount, claiming he wanted to be able to take care of their sons, Sean Preston and Jayden, at the level Spears now can, TMZ reported. Her father, however, said her success had nothing to do with the children's needs and she wasn't responsible for Federline and his other families. When they divorced in 2007, she cut him a cheque for $1.3 million and he got spousal support for several years and continues to get child support.
- Broderick Brian C Cuts Holdings in Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- Atari Unveils the Atari VCS "Video Computer System" and its Controllers
- UBS Asset Management Americas Inc
- Carson Wentz posts video of himself throwing
- (NASDAQ:NVDA) Holdings Increased by Mackenzie Financial Corp
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Available Now for iOS, Android
- Cardinal Health Inc (CAH) Holdings Raised by Rhumbline Advisers
- Big Brother Naija Housemate Loses Mum After Eviction
- Busted! State Patrol arrests 370 over St. Patrick's weekend
- NBC Orders Season Six of 'Hollywood Game Night'