However, it would be interesting to see how the Trinamool Congress supremo will respond to the proposal mooted by the TRS boss as she was reportedly of the view that Congress Party should also be a partner in any front to be formed against the NDA government. "So, our leader would meet her first".
The Chief Minister will leave for Kolkata by a special flight from Begumpet airport in the afternoon.
Rao, president of the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS), will be accompanied by TRS Parliamentary Party leader and party's Secretary-General K Keshava Rao during his visit, party sources told PTI. And he will be in Kolkota at around 2 pm and will stay in hotel.
In an apparent bid exhibiting the urgency for the dialogue Rao will come calling to Kolkata for a few hours and fly back to Hyderabad, sources said. The Telangana CM will be meeting West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee, aka "Didi" of Bengal. "Different federal parties have already contacted the two Chief Ministers", a senior party leader said.
Both Congress and BJP governments have been deliberately apathetic to recovery of black money stashed in "Germany and other countries", Jethmalani said, speaking to reporters here.
On March 4, Mamata Banerjee spoke to Rao over phone and conveyed her complete support on his statement that he was keen to participate in national politics to bring about "qualitative changes" in governance.
The meeting is scheduled in the backdrop of the BJP suffering a crushing defeat in Lok Sabha by-polls in Uttar Pradesh and has gathered attraction from the nation.
The party, in fact, expects the Congress to support a coalition of regional parties if a situation arises. "Though the feasibility for an alternative front initially raised several doubts, many political parties are now willing to get on-board", he added.
- Sergei Skripal: May expected to retaliate after Putin deadline passes
- Putin wins Russia's presidential election
- Varun and Katrina unite for a dance movie by Remo D'Souza
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Shares Bought by Kwmg LLC
- The Synovus Financial Corp Grows Holdings in Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO)
- How The Internet Reacted to Jacqueline Fernandez's 'Ek Do Teen'
- Vietjet Bags 'Best Vietnam Deal' Award for its Successful IPO in 2017
- Republican Senator Expects Trump To Pull Out Of Iran Deal
- Plateau United hit by injuries ahead CAF Champions League decider
- Republican Congressman Tells Trump, If You're Innocent, Act Like It