The former WWE Champion didn't step up to challenge Rusev to a match at WrestleMania 34, but he did suggest Kevin Hart as a potential opponent for Rusev.
"I can not Hit Little Kevin McAllister or Richie Rich!" the 32-year-old wrestler, born Miroslav Barnyashev, wrote. "He'll put you over but you gotta kayfabe his STD".
WWE creative is seemingly doing all that they possibly can to ignore the growing popularity of Rusev, Aiden English, and Rusev Day.
The Bulgarian Brute looks as if he's going to have options and even The Rock has gotten in on the fun.
One name that kept popping up was Arrow actor Stephen Amell. "And if you think I'm outmatched, wait until you hear who I have in mind for my stable", he tweeted. "I'm terrified of this person".
Other celebrities tossed out there included Saved By The Bell actor Mario Lopez, comedian Sal Vulcano and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia actor Charlie Day. He does however hold an undefeated streak at the company's biggest show of the year, now at 2-0.
However, unfortunately for both of these celebrities, their pleas to have a match at WrestleMania have been declined by The Bulgarian Brute for different reasons.
In recent weeks Rusev has been feuding with Royal Rumble victor Shinsuke Nakamura, coming out on the losing end of a singles match at Fastlane.
- Huawei rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo update for P10 and P10 Plus
- Tarkanian drops Heller primary challenge to run for House seat
- Nerve agent planted in luggage of Russian agent's daughter
- Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests boss who sold modified BlackBerry phones to drug gangs
- Tom Oates: Your guide to building a better NCAA tournament bracket
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Earns Daily News Impact Rating of 0.17
- Bitcoin Mining Banned for First Time in Upstate New York Town
- Toyota, Uber reportedly in talks over autonomous tech
- Trading Psychology - Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR), Thor Industries, Inc. (THO)
- Bank Of Montreal Has Lifted Its Canadian Natl Ry Co (CNI) Position