In this case, reports note that Apple has already launched the first public beta (the fifth for developers) which hints that the full version is coming very soon.
The best way to know if the full version of iOS 11.3 is available is by checking the Settings app on any compatible iOS device.
If you're a developer and are interested in trying out the beta 6 of iOS 11.3 for yourself, you can get it from Apple's Developer Center or via the over-the-air mechanism.
We'll let you know if we find any notable additions in the new beta version just released.
Apple rolls out a major update to its platform once after the initial firmware is upgraded.
Anyone with an iPhone X can take advantage of four new Animoji - a lion, bear, dragon, and skull.
iOS 11.3 is expected to bring new battery health features, along with new Animoji and ARKit improvements and the usual stability and security updates. Furthermore, in the Health app, you will also encounter the new Health records feature that collects all your medical records in one place. The biggest change in iOS 11.3 is the introduction of several battery health features, which are supposed to make customers happy about Apple's battery-related performance throttling. It also brings back Messages in iCloud and offers the ability to sort App Store reviews.
Apple typically does not set a specific date of release for iOS updates, and the same rule applies to iOS 11.3. So be sure to expect the release in this time frame. This is all for now, folks.
The new features are contained within a new "Battery Health" menu, which is under the "Battery" tab on iOS 11.3. Share your views with us in the comments.
- Toyota, Uber reportedly in talks over autonomous tech
- Jennifer Aniston Goes Out for Jimmy Kimmel's Wife's Birthday Bash
- Paul Herendeen Acquires 15000 Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (VRX) Stock
- Huawei rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo update for P10 and P10 Plus
- (BKNG) Director Jeffrey E. Epstein Sells 250 Shares
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Shares Sold by FineMark National Bank & Trust
- Colts To Sign Former Oakland Defensive Lineman Denico Autry
- Jefferies Group Weighs in on Amazon.com, Inc.'s Q3 2018 Earnings
- Toner dropped for Grand Slam showdown
- WrestleMania 35 headed back to NY