"Coming soon perhaps?" Rand al Thor 19 tweeted.
The new avatars will let you fully customize your online character with new body type options, clothing, and props. With the 2017 release timeframe passed and the April release struck down, there's still no known release window for when the new avatars will be available. The company says that 2018 is going to be no different and that this year it's going to be the company's "biggest showing ever", however, it's going to create an entirely new experience for attendees. In order to prepare its fans for the address, the organization has now officially revealed the date and time for its Xbox E3 2018 Briefing as Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 1:00 PM PT / 4:00 PM ET / 9:00 PM UK.
To do this they will be expanding outside of the usual confines of the LA Convention Center and situating all of their E3 activities within the nearby Microsoft Theater.
E3 2018 is right around the corner, and Microsoft today revealed their ambitious plans for the show.
The annual Xbox E3 Briefing will now take place at the Microsoft Theater at LA Live, which will act as a central hub for other Xbox events during the week.
Xbox is without a doubt one of the most powerful consoles available in the market so they need to bring new exclusive games to make use of their powerful hardware. In addition, the company will also extend its presence to the Los Angeles Convention Centre, where Mixer will be strutting its stuff for folk to play, stream, and interact with games during E3.
"Not only does the Microsoft Theater allow us to centralise our Xbox presence at E3, but it's size enables us to include even more fans and partners in the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing than ever before".
- Met Office issues snow warning for London this weekend
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Indiana Pacers - 3/13/18 NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Nigeria's ranking improves on UN global happiness report
- Manchester has nobody to blame for Champions League exit - Matic
- Mourinho begs Manchester United fans to be patient with Sanchez
- Look! Elon Musk & SpaceX Look To Launch To Mars In 2019
- Lloyds Banking Group's (LON:LLOY) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Shore Capital
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Earning Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Study Shows
- Thousands to protest gun violence
- Emails Show Ben Carson, Wife Chose $31K Dining Set