Beyoncé made an announcement on her official Facebook page that she would be heading to Orlando with Jay-Z for their OTR II tour.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z are at it again this summer, with plans to kick off in the United Kingdom this June and deliver a show through the USA and Canada before wrapping up October 2. Their latest tour is a sequel to their 2014 On The Run Tour which raked in $109 million.
While we already appreciated the campaign's artistic vision, Sierra Leonian-Guinean multidisciplinary artist Ejatu Shaw pointed out another detail that makes the tour's aesthetic vision even more noteworthy.
The movie, directed by Djibril Diop Mambety, is about the story of two lovers, Mory and Anta, who attempt to escape their Dakar home for a new life of glamour in Paris. According to cultural critic Suede the 1973 classic portrays a young couple exhausted of their impoverished Senegalese with goals of starting anew in Paris.
They recently released a video for their song "Family Feud" from Jay-Z's Grammy-nominated "4:44" album.
- Controversial Vote Leaves Little Change in Colombia Congress
- Shiv Sena leader questions Narayan Rane's Rajya Sabha nomination
- Twitch Prime now offers free games to subscribers
- Princess Eugenie Makes Instagram Debut
- Google Assistant shortcut app now installs on Lollipop, tablets
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Holder Route One Investment Company LP Has Decreased Position
- The Flash: Fans Haven't Figured Out Mystery Girl's Identity
- Australia: Win Tickets to See 'A Quiet Place' in Cinemas!
- Blake Shelton says you should "Hide the Wine" from Kelly Clarkson
- MoviePass CEO Shifts on How Much Data it Collects on Members