Beyoncé made an announcement on her official Facebook page that she would be heading to Orlando with Jay-Z for their OTR II tour.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z are at it again this summer, with plans to kick off in the United Kingdom this June and deliver a show through the USA and Canada before wrapping up October 2. Their latest tour is a sequel to their 2014 On The Run Tour which raked in $109 million.
While we already appreciated the campaign's artistic vision, Sierra Leonian-Guinean multidisciplinary artist Ejatu Shaw pointed out another detail that makes the tour's aesthetic vision even more noteworthy.
The movie, directed by Djibril Diop Mambety, is about the story of two lovers, Mory and Anta, who attempt to escape their Dakar home for a new life of glamour in Paris. According to cultural critic Suede the 1973 classic portrays a young couple exhausted of their impoverished Senegalese with goals of starting anew in Paris.
They recently released a video for their song "Family Feud" from Jay-Z's Grammy-nominated "4:44" album.
- Texans reportedly interested in 2 top Patriots free agents
- Shiv Sena leader questions Narayan Rane's Rajya Sabha nomination
- Kirk Cousins to sign with Vikings Thursday
- Virginia loses key player to broken wrist three days before NCAA tournament
- Australia: Win Tickets to See 'A Quiet Place' in Cinemas!
- Rauner Plans To Veto Gun Dealer Licensing Legislation
- Heather Locklear charged with battery of first responders
- Neil Young announces new music for soundtrack to 'Paradox'
- Controversial Vote Leaves Little Change in Colombia Congress
- Key drivers of high USA healthcare spending identified