From March 19 through March 31, visitors can have their photos taken with the Easter Bunny in the mall's Grand Court.
For more information, contact Hannibal Early Birds Kiwanis Vice President and event coordinator Joy McPike at 573-221-7612, President Lesli Lane at 573-795-3690, or publicity chairman Larry B. Craig at 573-248-8800.
A select number of prize eggs will be hidden for each age group.
The egg hunt is free to the public. The breakfast will go on until 9:30 a.m.
Children will be grouped by age for egg hunts starting at 2:15 p.m. There will be three separate hunts by age: Toddler (under 2 years of age), Pre-School (ages 3-4), and children (ages 5-8), all slated to kick off promptly at 1.
Kids twelve and under are welcome to enjoy this event.
Blaser said this year the hospital will be giving out gift bags to all children in attendance. Of course, all the other eggs will have candy and prizes in them, but the golden egg has the special prize in it.
- Bucs agree to extension with Cameron Brate, to re-sign Brent Grimes
- Central banks warned on virtual currencies
- 30th anniversary of Pi Day celebrated with a tasty pie Google doodle
- Zoetis (ZTS) Given a $88.00 Price Target at Piper Jaffray Companies
- Physicist Stephen Hawking dead at age 76
- QV Investors Inc. Sells 12820 Shares of Walmart Inc (WMT)
- Price Target Analysis American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO)
- Fight In Nazi-Controlled Alaska In Wolfenstein 2's Final Expansion
- Suspects in Bombing of Minnesota Mosque Face Weapons Charges
- Case Keenum reportedly plans to sign with the Broncos