Four people, including a child, all believed to belong to the same family were found shot and killed in Brooklyn in a possible murder-suicide, police said Wednesday.
Police say the four victims were all found dead on the 4th floor when officials arrived on the scene just after 5 a.m.
The discovery was made inside of 345 Thatford Ave.at the Riverdale Houses, police announced during a press conference.
There is no current motive in the incident, but a gun was recovered inside the apartment, said Kemper.
Davis, the Police Department's chief spokesman, said that investigators were still trying to figure out what had happened.
The child was a girl between the ages of 1 and 2; the other victims were a male apparently in his late teens, a man apparently in his 50s, and a man apparently in his late 20s, according to The New York Times. We will update this story with additional information as it becomes available.
- Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) PT Raised to $50.00 at Morgan Stanley
- Morrisons Profits Jump 11% As Sales Continue To Rise
- Wife killed, husband injured in home invasion turned fire near Lake Gaston
- Miley Cyrus sued for $300 million over 'We Can't Stop' copyright claim
- Madonna Is Turning Director Again With Ballerina Drama Taking Flight
- Trump considers TV commentator Kudlow as economic adviser
- Bushmills celebrates St Patrick's Day with Foy Vance
- These are 2018's James Beard Award finalists from the Twin Cities
- Lloyds Banking Group's (LON:LLOY) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at Shore Capital
- Mourinho begs Manchester United fans to be patient with Sanchez