However, it's also somewhat alarming that so many fines and suspensions have come about in the league's short life.
Rufail added that the team wants Felix to succeed, and believes that a bright future lies ahead of him. There is still quite a bit of talent on the roster, especially at the DPS position, but the Fuel have a long way to climb in order to make it to the playoffs at the end of the season. A number of its players have faced disciplinary action for a variety of reasons, but one professional Overwatch player that has continuously found himself in trouble is Felix "xQc" Lengyel, who was recently hit with his second four game suspension and fined $4,000. Disciplinary action was taken after the player has used "disparaging" language towards the league's players and casters on stream and social media, as well as use an emote in a racially insensitive way.
The transfer period is still open so xQc could still join another team.
Dallas Fuel has announced that the team and xQc, real name Félix Lengyel, have "mutually agreed" to part ways, after the tank player was issued a four-match ban and a fine by OWL.
Tae-yeong "TaiRong" Kim, from the Houston Outlaws, also received a warning for posting what Blizzard labeled as an "offensive meme" on social media.
Early this week, xQc was suspended from the competition following player conduct reasons. The League said it considered TaiRong's "unprompted public apology" and $1,000 donation to the Hiroshima Peace Culture Foundation when deciding on TaiRong's punishment. So the league would have to manually approve my re-entry into another team.
This trend of picking a weakness of others is a common strategy now in franchised sports. It has a capacity of about 1000 and boasts of an exciting setup where fans can watch their favorite teams.
- Louise Nicholas backs Labour Party handling of alleged sexual assault
- Trump considering Rick Perry to take over VA
- Dion Lewis to sign with Tennessee Titans
- NIA raids Srinagar jail, seizes mobiles, pen drives, Pak flag
- Brexit bill amendments to be published by United Kingdom government
- Kinder Morgan, Inc., (NYSE: KMI), Ctrip.com International, Ltd., (NASDAQ: CTRP)
- High Money Making Stock: Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) along 1.18% Dividend Yield
- Officials tight-lipped about attack on Yountville veterans home
- Tottenham's Kane out until end of April
- Manchester United derby hero Rashford unworried by time on the bench