The synopsis of the movie reads: "In the modern horror thriller A Quiet Place, a family of four must navigate their lives in silence after mysterious creatures that hunt by sound threaten their survival".
The monsters seem to leave you alone if they can't hear you, however as soon they hear a squeak they are coming for you.
The flick was directed by the Office star, and it featured him and wife Emily Blunt as a couple trying to survive in an apocalyptic United States after it was attacked by blind monsters who hear everything and seem to eat even more. Things get even more complicated when the couple find out that they are expecting another baby.
The Deadline Studio is making its premiere at the SXSW Film Festival, opening its doors to the most riveting and groundbreaking talent at the 25th edition of the fest, running March 9-17, in Austin, Texas. The new horror also boasts an impressive 100% rating on review site Rotten Tomatoes.
She said on Twitter: "Holy sh*t, A QUIET PLACE is for real".
John Krasinski's A Quiet Place is preparing to be the horror hit of the year.
"Film critic Kristy Puchko tweeted: "#AQuietPlace is a masterclass in suspense. It weaponizes your own screams against you.
A Quiet Place stars Krasinski and Blunt as parents of a young family, living in some kind of dark, dystopian future.
A Quiet Place will be released in United Kingdom cinemas on April 6, 2018.
- After reports dog died in overhead bin, United admits 'tragic accident'
- EXACT Sciences (NASDAQ:EXAS) Rating Lowered to Buy at BidaskClub
- Army Vice Chief complained of 'shortfall' in Defence allocation, says Parl panel
- Jurassic World game nabs Goldblum
- Featured Stock to See: Gilead Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:GILD)
- Controversial Vote Leaves Little Change in Colombia Congress
- Eagle Asset Management Inc. Purchases New Holdings in BP plc (BP)
- .NewDelhi DEL61 BIZ-RSQ-PNB PNB takes steps to secure SWIFT operations
- Neil Young announces new music for soundtrack to 'Paradox'
- Princess Eugenie Makes Instagram Debut