The Mi TV 4 took the television market by storm with its 4K HDR TV offering at an incredibly low price. Do check back with us for the upcoming Xiaomi Mi TV 4 review, where we will see exactly how large a shadow it casts over the rest of the competition. Xiaomi's TV is cheaper than Vu's similar-sized 55-inch offering and tops it off with much better features.
The Vu Official Android TV 55-inch model has been priced at Rs 55,999.
The Mi TV 4A series was launched in China back in March previous year, but the model launched in India has a few differences.
The Mi TV 4 will also go on sale today.
Refresh rate and contrast ratio: Vu Android 4K UHD LED TV vs Xiaomi Mi LED Smart TV 4 Both the TVs from Vu and Xiaomi offer the same refresh rate 60Hz and contrast ratio of 6000:1. The newly launched television will exclusively be available on Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores from today. Vu ActiVoice lineup of TVs are impressive, however, they fall short of Xiaomi's PatchWall interface, but scores on full-fledged Android support. The range is called Vu Official Android TV and features three different models of 55-inch (55SU138), 49-inch (49SU131), and 43-inch (43SU128).
Except the screen sizes and resolution, both the models have nearly same internal hardware and support 15 different content partnerships, including those with Sony Liv, Voot, TVF, Hungama Play, Flickstree, Sun NXT, Zee5, Hotstar, Viu and Alt Balaji, across 12 Indic languages, resulting in a huge video content library with 500,000 hours (more than 55 years) of content to watch, of which 80 percent is free. Content in 15 Indic languages will be available. The Mi TV 4A models will come with Rs. 2,200 instant cashback with a JioFi connection during its launch. The remote bundled with the TV can be used to control both the TV as well as video sources.
Just like the Mi TV 4, the Mi TV 4A will also support nearly every prominent set-top box that's available in India like Tata Sky and Dish TV, down to even those that are offered by local players like Hathway and Siti cable.
These models reportedly come with 8GB of internal storage and powered by an Amlogic quad-core SoC coupled with 1GB of RAM. On the connectivity front, the TVs offer two USB Type-A ports, 3 HDMI ports, Ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth. The TV also comes integrated with two 5W speakers, and weighs around 4 kilograms. Xiaomi will make its Mi LED Smart TV 4A in two sizes - one with a 32-inch screen size and the other with a 43-inch screen size.
- OECD upgrades global and Japan growth outlooks for 2018 and 2019
- Redmi 5 To Be Launched In India As An Amazon Exclusive
- CRPF jawans dead after Maoists blow up vehicle in Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- American Idol premiere on ABC is least-watched in history
- BBC Resorts to United Nations to Protect its Journalists in Iran
- Trump fires Tillerson, names first woman head of CIA
- Some bad news Nigeria, crude oil price has fallen again
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro receiving Android 8.0 Oreo update
- Ride-Hailing Giant Grab Gets Into Old-School Financial Services
- Manchester United vs Sevilla Live Score Stream Commentary in Champions League 2018