Some unusually lax defending, particularly at set-pieces, proved the catalyst behind Wolves' heaviest defeat of the season.
"We have to stay the same". "The schedule is what is important".
Aston Villa will be in full confidence ahead of their meeting with Queens Park Rangers at Villa Park on Tuesday night, although they will be without a number of players for the fixture according to a match preview by SkySports.
Albert Adomah put Villa in front after only seven minutes after a scramble but the lead lasted only 12 minutes as Diogo Jota levelled for Wolves from Matt Doherty's cross. Three straight wins in the Sky Bet Championship have left Aston Villa pushing hard for an automatic promotion place, however Steve Bruce's men are listed at 16/1 to catch the two sides directly above them in the league table. Mile Jedinak caused panic in the Wolves defence after rising highest to meet Robert Snodgrass's outswinging ball before Adomah stabbed home.
Now on a three-match winning run, Steve Bruce's high-flying Villa side will know that another crucial three points on Tuesday night will help them keep up the pace for a spot at automatic promotion.
"They have done that fantastically well all season".
Wolves lost 4-1 to rivals Aston Villa on Saturday but have the opportunity to bounce back with home games against Reading and Burton this week.
The visitors, though, battled back in the second period, first pulling a goal back through Craig Gardner's penalty and then setting up a tense finale thanks to Maxime Colin's injury-time finish. Wolves were shell-shocked but the goalkeeper, John Ruddy, was picking the ball out of his net again four minutes later, when Grabban rattled home a third at the near post.
- Why Trump's tariff move may actually benefit China
- Raptors ready to snap at National Basketball Association title rivals
- Farc fails to win support in first national vote in Colombia
- HBO orders Nicole Kidman limited series The Undoing
- White House expects North Korea summit to happen despite Pyongyang's silence
- Griezmann, Vitolo on target as Atletico beat Celta
- New Switch System Update Appears to be Coming Soon (5.0)
- Oil prices fall on relentless rise in USA crude output
- BYU receives 6 seed in NIT, will play Stanford in first round
- Case Keenum to Sign Contract with Broncos After 1 Year with Vikings