But here: it's James Harden. "But it just gave other guys an opportunity to step up". Houston had its 17-game win streak snapped Friday in Toronto The Rockets broke the game open in the third quarter by hitting their first six 3s of the period and finished 17 for 45 from beyond the arc. During this winning streak, those numbers are 114 points per game and 47 percent shooting with an offensive rating of 114.5.
Despite their struggles from three-point range, Houston chipped away and knotted the score at 102-102 on a three-pointer by Harden with 2:10 left.
"A little rest, a little making sure he's ready for the next game", D'Antoni said.
"Globally, they dominated us in every fashion", Nets coach Kenny Atkinson told reporters.
"When I went to bed, I understood Kyle was being traded, we were going in another direction", Casey said, according to Fred Kerber of The New York Post. With the win, Toronto improved to 49-17 overall which keeps them 3.5 games clear of the second-placed Celtics in the Eastern Conference standings. He was also named East Player of the Week for games played November 13-18, December 18-24, January 1-7 and February 26-Mar. 5. The Thundering Herd beat Western Kentucky 67-66 for their first NCAA Tournament berth since 1987. Dallas signed F Jameel Warney to a 10-day contract.
Their star point guard will definitely miss today's (tomorrow, Singapore time) game at Minnesota. Brooklyn allowed Philadelphia to shoot 80 percent in the first quarter and gave up 120 points for the 15th time this season. Finney-Smith had played Saturday after missing 51 with a quadriceps injury. Wesley Matthews and Salah Mejri also sat out for the Mavericks.
"But now since the (All-Star) break's been over, I finally know everyone's names, I'm finally starting to know the plays, the schemes, and just the city itself".
What McDermott may not enjoy is the second leg of a tough back-to-back the Mavs will be facing when they host the Houston Rockets at 6 p.m. Sunday at American Airlines Center.
As it turns out, the Knicks pulled the plug on the deal, keeping Lowry on the roster, which would prove to be one of the best decisions the franchise made, garnering four consecutive trips to the playoffs since and a fifth one on the way.
You might also be interested in..
- Griezmann, Vitolo on target as Atletico beat Celta
- HBO orders Nicole Kidman limited series The Undoing
- Villa beat Wolves to boost promotion hopes
- New Switch System Update Appears to be Coming Soon (5.0)
- BYU receives 6 seed in NIT, will play Stanford in first round
- Tata Sons selling US$1.25 billion worth of TCS shares
- How major U.S. stock indexes fared Monday
- White House expects North Korea summit to happen despite Pyongyang's silence
- Broadcom gets boost, Oclaro shares soar, and Johnson Control shares climb
- Price Target Overview of Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS)