Those sources say one person is being held in the case, but we do not know if that's the suspect of if the person is simply being held for questioning.
Richard Paul Bliss, 59, was talking with two men inside the office of Bliss Enterprises of Plant City, Inc., a dispute that was ongoing for several weeks, when he shot both men, Col. Donna Lusczynski with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said. At least one worked for the company, she said.
Authorities say a man was fatally shot at a Florida business after he shot and wounded two other men.
One of the wounded men was living and working on the property but had been asked to leave, Lusczynski said. That's when deputies say someone related to the victims came in and shot and killed Bliss.
Bliss died at the scene.
The other two people, who have not been identified by authorities at this time, were transported to the hospital. Bliss was shot by a relative of the two men he had shot, deputies said. One was reported to be in critical condition and the other in stable condition.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office also responded to the scene because the location of Bliss Enterprises straddles the county line. Deputies are investigating whether or not criminal charges will follow.
Bliss Enterprises is a family-owned construction company that has been building barns since the 1980s, according to ABC Action News.
- Manchester United vs Sevilla Live Score Stream Commentary in Champions League 2018
- Some bad news Nigeria, crude oil price has fallen again
- Central AL Forecast: Sunshine, clear skies, and cool temps
- Notre Dame Basketball: Irish will be a 1-seed in the NIT
- After Perth, Ola drives into Sydney
- BBC Resorts to United Nations to Protect its Journalists in Iran
- Tillerson seeks neutral site for Trump-Kim talks
- Federer rolls into fourth round of Indian Wells
- CM Punk claims he'll return to octagon at UFC 225 in Chicago
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro receiving Android 8.0 Oreo update