Those sources say one person is being held in the case, but we do not know if that's the suspect of if the person is simply being held for questioning.
Richard Paul Bliss, 59, was talking with two men inside the office of Bliss Enterprises of Plant City, Inc., a dispute that was ongoing for several weeks, when he shot both men, Col. Donna Lusczynski with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said. At least one worked for the company, she said.
Authorities say a man was fatally shot at a Florida business after he shot and wounded two other men.
One of the wounded men was living and working on the property but had been asked to leave, Lusczynski said. That's when deputies say someone related to the victims came in and shot and killed Bliss.
Bliss died at the scene.
The other two people, who have not been identified by authorities at this time, were transported to the hospital. Bliss was shot by a relative of the two men he had shot, deputies said. One was reported to be in critical condition and the other in stable condition.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office also responded to the scene because the location of Bliss Enterprises straddles the county line. Deputies are investigating whether or not criminal charges will follow.
Bliss Enterprises is a family-owned construction company that has been building barns since the 1980s, according to ABC Action News.
- USA notes Taliban 'interest' in peace talks
- Penn State vs. Temple - 3/14/18 College Basketball Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Jose Mourinho calls Frank de Boer 'worst manager in Premier League history'
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) EPS Estimated At $1.07
- CDC chief: Missing epidemiologist was not passed over for promotion
- After Perth, Ola drives into Sydney
- Some bad news Nigeria, crude oil price has fallen again
- Notre Dame Basketball: Irish will be a 1-seed in the NIT
- CM Punk claims he'll return to octagon at UFC 225 in Chicago
- Seminoles return to NCAA tournament, will open against Missouri