The app has a new whitelist feature that lets you choose to exclude games from the Parental Controls restrictions, the ability to lock the app, and changes to the bedtime alarm.
Nintendo Switch might get a new system software update as it has been spotted by some fans that the update for the parental controls app for the Nintendo Switch now references to an upcoming firmware update that hasn't been released yet. Since the Switch is now running software version 4.1.0., this would imply that a firmware update is inbound for the Nintendo's latest platform. This new optional feature can pull friend suggestions based on any Twitter or Facebook account linked to the player's Nintendo account, and can be found from the home menu by going to the Friends Suggestions options within the user profile page.
Well, for people hoping System Firmware 5.0.0 is coming sooner than later, whatever it might contain, we might have some good news for you.
"In order to use some of these features, you will need to update the Nintendo Switch system version to 5.0.0 or later."
- Richard Sherman: Chance to Face Seahawks Behind 49ers Switch
- Charlotte Vs Asuka Gets Endorsement From Hall of Famer
- Black Panther,' 4 weeks in, tops 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Winter weather alert issued in Central NY for 'long-duration' snowfall
- Metropolitan Opera terminates relationship with James Levine over 'sexually abusive' conduct
- Rajya Sabha Elections 2018: Full List of 18 BJP Candidates in Fray
- Does America need the American Idol reboot right now?
- Slovakia staggers towards early elections as PM's coalition unravels
- Liverpool fear nobody in Champions League, says Firmino
- Dem leads by 6 points in Pa. special election