Still, earlier this year, Mandy admitted that she wasn't thrilled about Selena taking back Justin.
But now, just days after Selena made their renewed relationship Instagram official by wishing Justin happy birthday on the social media platform, Bieber and Gomez have split once again.
And while the duo had only just made things Instagram official, reports over the last week have claimed that they've now chose to put the breaks on their romance to work through some personal issues. "They have their own issues and are always on and off", the source said.
Her relationship with Justin has really affected her relationship with her mom, and it's been hard for her because she is super close with her mom. "She wouldn't base her relationship off of what her mum thinks".
"Selena can live her life however she wants as long as she is happy, safe and healthy", she added to GossipCop.
However, a source later told People magazine this could not be further from the truth.
While Gomez's mother got blamed by some for the split, Bieber's dad was there to support his son after the emotional breakup.
News of their apparent split comes shortly after it was claimed that the high-profile duo have remained together because they feel like other people can't relate to the pressures they both feel.
"Justin and Selena recently started speaking", a source told Us Weekly in October. Reports of Bieber and Gomez rekindling their romance began making headlines after the two were spotted at hockey games and public outings.
Also, no one is ruling out the possibility that they could get back together in the future. "They've been having disagreements, but it wouldn't be surprising if they're back together in a week".
- 'Big Little Lies' Cast Has 'Raped' the HBO Budget
- Occidental Petroleum (NYSE:OXY) Cut to "Sell" at ValuEngine
- SC upholds barring of foreign law firms from practicing in India
- Big Sean & Jhene Aiko's Relationship reportedly hits Rough Patch over Nicole Scherzinger
- Revenue Estimates Analysis Of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- Ravens to release Danny Woodhead
- Deal struck in university pensions row
- Fitbit Launches More Affordable Smart Watch and Tracker
- Gang member shot dead in court after he rushes witness stand
- Pogba included in Man Utd squad to face Sevilla