"I try in every game to score, to do something different, but I'm happy about the results and about what we have right now".
The road to the Champions League final is a long winding one though, and only time will tell if Liverpool have the consistency and frame of mind to go all the way in the tournament, with fellow English sides Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea still in it.
Despite settling for a goalless draw in an uninspiring last 16, second leg at Anfield, Liverpool eased past Porto 5-0 on aggregate thanks to a comprehensive win in Portugal three weeks ago.
The Reds have spent some wild sums on the likes of Virgil Van Dijk and Naby Keita, yet still feel like they are at least several players short of truly competing. Our record is good against them.
"If you are in the draw, then you can not be afraid of anyone. We feel we can beat any side on our day, and we don't mind who we get", reckoned the Brazilian who has been instrumental for Liverpool this season.
"I think he has more (appearances) than our whole squad", said Klopp, who embraced Casillas at full-time. They won the match by destroying the Portuguese team completely.
"If you look at the front four, front five players that have been playing lately, they can create something from nowhere".
"The season is not over, I have my objectives with Liverpool and I want to concentrate on them". This Liverpool side, though, believe that in the Champions League this year, they are the tough draw.
United begin the weekend two points ahead of Liverpool, with fourth-placed Tottenham two points behind, underlining the importance of a win at Old Trafford.
- Barnett suspended for opening round NCAA Tournament game
- Loganair launches new routes from Carlisle
- Apple Orders Animated Comedy 'Central Park' From 'Bob's Burgers' Creator
- Four-alarm fire roils NE 75th Avenue industrial area
- Cech Reaches Milestone As Arsenal End Winless Run
- CBSE discontinues various subjects taught at Class IX and XI
- House Intelligence Panel Preparing Report on Election Interference
- National Football League notebook: Browns shake things up, make 3 trades
- Kid Rock Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame
- Allegri: Juventus have won nothing yet