Kim Kardashian has been open about her pregnancy struggles over the years; now she is revealing the reason she's only planning to have one more baby.
Alongside the saucy pics, Kim is the first star to feature on a personalised magazine cover for the mag's April issue. She told Elle that she and the carrier attended doctor's appointments together and stayed in close contact, that she wanted Chicago to be born in L.A. with the help of the doctor who had delivered her previous two children, and that she wanted the carrier to eat as organically as possible.
"I hated being pregnant", the star declared in the interview.
"I don't think I could handle more than that", she explained. Do whatever you feel.' I'm not going to be picky like that.
"I dunno. My home and my heart feel really full right now, in the best way", Kardashian told the magazine before saying four children would be her max. If you want doughnuts and ice cream, go for it.
"And I think it's important that in all couples, the mom give the husband as much attention as the kids".
Kim and Kanye started dating in 2012 shortly after the end of her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries. Kim reveals that Kanye taught her to "have more of an opinion" and speak out about things, something that West is often mocked for doing to great extents.
Kand Kanye married on May 24, 2014 at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. I've taught him to be a bit more calm or cautious. "We're a good balance". News the reality TV star flew out to the ski resort town, where Kanye has been working on new music, on Saturday night, following Khloe Kardashian's baby shower.
- Google cofounder's flying taxi takes to the skies in New Zealand
- Sonam Kapoor Confirms The Zoya Factor Release Date
- Buying millennial railcard 'harder than getting Glastonbury tickets'
- ICON builds a 3D house in under 24 hours
- How Barbershops Could Play a Role in Lowering Blood Pressure
- Last Fantasy 7 Remake: What We Know So Far
- SC upholds barring of foreign law firms from practicing in India
- In Myanmar, "Facebook has now turned into a beast", United Nations investigators say
- Putting Boeing Company (BA) Under the Microscope: Stock Ticks
- Fitbit Launches More Affordable Smart Watch and Tracker