Skies will be sunny today with a north wind of 8 to 10 miles per hour, the weather service said. East southeast wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.
Although we don't know if it is too early to plant an outdoor garden, it is interesting to note there are no more temperatures under freezing for the next five nights of the forecast, after Tuesday night's freeze.
The national weather service said "blizzard conditions" are possible. Winds could gust as high as 21 miles per hour.
Wednesday will be partly sunny with a high of 39 and a low of 26. That will bring us more sunshine and cause our winds to shift and bring warmer air up from the southwest, so temperatures will climb into the mid 50s Thursday afternoon under mostly sunny skies. North northwest wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.
After a cool day Monday, another relatively cool one is on the way for Tuesday with temperatures warming up through the weekend into the 80s.
A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Snow levels will more than likely fall to around 4000' to 5000' by Tuesday evening. The low will be around 44, and rainfall amounts are predicted at between a tenth to a quarter of an inch. There is an 80 percent chance of rain. The high will be near 53. We do have rain chances on Sunday as temps stay mild again near 50 degrees.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 65. This precipitation will continue at times overnight as the coastal low begins to rapidly strengthen all the while moving northeast well off the East Coast. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Rain is expected Saturday with highs in the low to mid 60s.
According to the National Weather Service at State College, today will be sunny with a high near 44.
Friday is expected to be sunny. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Thursday night will be clear.
Friday Snow likely and heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Delhi Trade Bandh: Shops shut down to protest sealing
- Cyclone alert for Kerala coast: Heavy rain, strong winds likely
- Gigi Hadid & Zayn Malik Split After 2 Years of Dating
- Bharti Airtel approves transfer of 19% stake in DTH arm to Nettle
- Former Cuomo Aide Percoco Convicted On Corruption Charges
- Iraq lifts ban on intl flights to Kurdistan airports
- Nicolas Cage will finally play Superman
- Danny Amendola reportedly will sign with Dolphins
- Suhana Khan bags first project, mom Gauri can't keep calm
- Buhari Writes NASS To Withhold Electoral Act Amendment