Nicole Kidman will star in "The Undoing", a limited HBO series based on the book "You Should Have Known" by Jean Hanff Korelitz. The story also involves the disappearance of Grace's husband, which in turns leads to a number of discoveries that forever change her life. "I'm excited and honored to continue collaborating with HBO and David E Kelly", said Kidman, who will next reprise her role in season two of Big Little Lies in 2019. She's a successful therapist on the brink of publishing her first book, has a devoted husband and young son who attends an elite private school in New York City.
Papandrea's Made Up Stories produced in its first-year Jennifer Kent's The Nightingale, Abe Forsythe's Little Monsters (starring Lupita Nyong'o and Josh Gad) and the TNT pilot Deadlier Than The Male written by Harriet Warner and directed by Caméra d'Or victor Houda Benyamina.
One good turn certainly deserves another, as Nicole Kidman is set to reunite with Big Little Lies screenwriter David E. Kelley for another HBO limited series, this one titled The Undoing. He also wrote all seven episodes of the HBO miniseries Big Little Lies, which won an Emmy for Kidman previous year in the role of abused wife Celeste Wright.
A search for a director for the miniseries is underway. But then it all appears to go wrong: there's a violent death, her husband goes missing, and she starts discovering all sorts of awful things about him. The adaptation was written by David E. Kelley.
Check, and congratulations, you've completed the Roles I'd Like To See Nicole Kidman Play scorecard.
First, Reese Witherspoon announced a new Hulu series with Kerry Washington. Kidman won the Emmy, Golden Globe and SAG Award for her role as Celeste Wright in Big Little Lies.
Kelley is repped by CAA and attorney Michael Gendler. Abrams' Demimonde, Jordan Peele's Lovecraft Country, True Detective, Sharp Objects, The Deuce and Here and Now, among others.
- New Switch System Update Appears to be Coming Soon (5.0)
- BYU receives 6 seed in NIT, will play Stanford in first round
- Miami art exhibit honors victims of Stoneman Douglas shooting
- Roger Federer crushes Filip Krajinovic in Indian Wells last 32
- Case Keenum to Sign Contract with Broncos After 1 Year with Vikings
- Broadcom gets boost, Oclaro shares soar, and Johnson Control shares climb
- Pilot survives as five passengers die in NY helicopter crash
- Farc fails to win support in first national vote in Colombia
- White House expects North Korea summit to happen despite Pyongyang's silence
- Don't ask me for free PSL 2018 final tickets: Najam Sethi