United's record signing Paul Pogba was absent for Saturday's 2-1 victory over north-west rivals Liverpool due to injury and was not present for the section of training open to the media on Monday morning.
"We are going to try to show we are better, but I don't feel we have any advantage".
For a man who apparently disdains the promotion of youth players, Mourinho deserves enormous credit for giving McTominay a start in one of the biggest games of United's season just a few days on from a shocking display at Crystal Palace.
"I remember his beginnings, when sometimes he was not even on the bench but I was taking him with the team as the extra player", Mourinho said.
I think we're not one of the best teams in the competition but when a team arrives in the last eight, anything can happen.
The Spanish outfit travel to Old Trafford after holding the Red Devils to a 0-0 draw in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final.
"You could see that Valencia are unsafe on the counter, but Sevilla did not defend against that in their 2-0 defeat against them in La Liga on Saturday".
"It's good that you can be around him to have a laugh and reassure him that it's going to come good and that if he gets a chance he will perform, and he has done that today". While this United side may not have accrued the Champions League nous of the Sir Alex Ferguson sides, they still have players such as Juan Mata and Antonio Valencia, who have played in the competition's finals. It was the kind of game that United would have dropped points in earlier in the season. The attacking player, who is on loan from Atletico Madrid, has been an important cog in the Sevilla machinery so far this season.
"We need to take the confidence from this game into future games".
Manchester United captain Michael Carrick has announced his intention to retire at the end of the season and join Jose Mourinho's coaching staff.
Rashford scored twice in his first Premier League start of 2018 against Liverpool, but his manager still substituted the 21-year-old England forward 20 minutes from time as he looked to make the game safe.
However, Rashford insists he is learning more on the training ground from his boss than on the pitch on matchday.
"I think Martin Atkinson, after so many years of this, I think made the right decision".
- Notre Dame Basketball: Irish will be a 1-seed in the NIT
- Raptors ready to snap at National Basketball Association title rivals
- Explosion reported near Palestinian PM's convoy during Gaza visit
- Redmi 5 To Be Launched In India As An Amazon Exclusive
- BBC Resorts to United Nations to Protect its Journalists in Iran
- After Perth, Ola drives into Sydney
- Rabada takes 11 as Proteas level series
- Penn State vs. Temple - 3/14/18 College Basketball Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Ball in Manchester United's court as Old Trafford prepares for Sevilla
- Jose Mourinho calls Frank de Boer 'worst manager in Premier League history'