Popular Bollywood singer Udit Narayan's son and host was recently arrested by Versova police in an accident case.
Following the incident, Aditya shifted the injured persons, identified as Rajkumar Palekar (64), the auto driver, and Surekha Shivekar (32), a passenger, to a nearby hospital, he said. According to preliminary information, the accident took place when Narayan was taking a u-turn and misjudged the traffic. Aditya was sent for a medical test and reports are awaited.
Aditya Narayan has gotten bail after he was jailed for slamming an auto rickshaw with his vehicle, which caused severe injury to the driver and the passenger in it. Aditya has been granted bail on the guarantee of Rs 10, 000, and he has been asked to remain in the police station for the day.
Yet again, Aditya Narayan is in the news and for all the wrong reasons.
A senior police officer from Versova police station gave more details about the accident, "Today, an accident happened in front of the Indralok Building, Lokhandwala Back Road, Andheri West, Mumbai between Auto Rickshaw No.MH 02 DU 9827 and Motorcar Mercedes Benz No. MH 14 FZ 6000". We wonder what the father will have to say in this rash driving incident.
Aditya's Earlier Controversy: Last year in October, Aditya stoked controversy after he threatened an airline staff at Raipur airport, Chhattisgarh, in a row over fees for carriage of excess baggage, which came to Rs 13,000. At the time of going to press, Aditya was at Versova police station. In the viral video, he was seen using profanity at the airport where passengers as well as female staff members were present.
- Firmino: Liverpool hoping to face English opposition in Champions League
- Josh Groban, Idina Menzel to play new Bucks arena
- Tommy Wiseau tears us apart with Joker audition tape
- New York Jets to be active at the start of free agency
- Case Keenum to Sign Contract with Broncos After 1 Year with Vikings
- VP Pence: Joy Behar called and apologized so I forgave her
- Tata Sons selling US$1.25 billion worth of TCS shares
- Mark Hamill is coming to Ireland for St Patrick's Day
- Richard Sherman: Chance to Face Seahawks Behind 49ers Switch
- Oil prices fall on relentless rise in USA crude output