Let's face it: All Halls of Fame are not created equal.
The 47-year old rock and roller and WWE began their relationship almost twenty years when The Undertaker used "American Bad Ass" as his entrance. One of the biggest WWE Superstars of all-time, The Undertaker used Rock's 2000 hit "American Bad Ass" as his ring entrance theme for a time being. I have so much respect for what those guys and girls do.
From entrance music to pay per view theme songs, Kid Rock's music has been an integral part of the WWE over the past two decades.
Kid Rock will be inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame, which includes Snoop Dogg, Mike Tyson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drew Carey, Bob Uecker and Pete Rose. Rock also supplied Stacy Kielberls theme song with a cover of ZZ Top's "Legs". He's even brought his incomparable live show to WWE on several occasions, including a May 2000 edition of Monday Night Raw, a stellar performance at the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania, and a show for America's armed forces during the 2012 edition of WWE's most patriotic night of the year, Tribute to the Troops.
Rock joins Goldberg, The Dudley Boyz, Ivory, Jeff Jarrett, Hillbilly Jim and Warrior Award recipient Jarrius "JJ" Robertson among those being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on Friday, April 6.
- Law student involved in drunk driving case in Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi
- Cech Reaches Milestone As Arsenal End Winless Run
- Rainfall, wind likely as low-pressure intensifies
- FCC is accusing startup for launching satellites without permission
- Barnett suspended for opening round NCAA Tournament game
- Loganair launches new routes from Carlisle
- Zia Orphanage Trust graft case: HC grants Khaleda four-month interim bail
- CBSE discontinues various subjects taught at Class IX and XI
- Pogba doesn't train before Man Utd - Sevilla
- Two hospitalized after 'suspicious package' found at United Kingdom parliament