While her exact role in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4 is unclear, we know she'll show up at some point, and when she does, she will very likely team up with the current Black Panther, and that will be just as good. That's about as iconic as you get, looking at kind of those cool street level fights, street-level auto chases, and fun stuff like that.
Filming is officially underway on Marvel's first female-led film, Captain Marvel, and while details remain sparse thus far, that hasn't kept Samuel L. Jackson from posting behind the scene photos on his Instagram. A Security Chief in the USA air force, Danvers would later be transformed into the superhero Ms. Marvel following an explosion involving Kree technology. And find out what this all means starting April 27 (or should that be April 26?) when Avengers: Infinity War opens. Those are all things that have a certain amount of risk associated with them, but early on we decided we didn't want to be just the "Iron Man" studio or just the "Avengers" studio. But we would talk about the ancestral plane sequence [in Black Panther] where, towards the end of the movie, T'Challa takes the herb again and encounters his father, where he's like, 'Hey, man. Marvel's Kevin Feige, says there are no plans to build on the MCU in the 1990s, which is not to say we couldn't see other time periods represented in the future. "We've kind of screwed up, and I want to change it". You know, we first met Nick when he told Tony that he was part of a large universe, and that he didn't know that yet.
The Captain Marvel cast includes Brie Larson as the title hero along with Jackson as a younger (and two-eyed) Nick Fury, Gemma Chan as Kree spy and genetiscist, Minn-Erva, DeWanda Wise (She's Gotta Have It), Ben Mendelsohn (Rogue One,Ready Player One), and Jude Law (Sherlock Holmes). It also got us talking about different genres, exploring this notion of sort of the '90s action film.
Captain Marvel is set to release March 8, 2019, and with that amount of time hopefully they can do justice to this image intense film.
- 'Great country': Trump says Australia might not face tariffs
- Mark Hamill finally gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Video games linked to violence, US President Donald Trump tells industry
- The Western Digital (WDC) Upgraded by BidaskClub to "Strong-Buy"
- At rally, Trump again calls for the death penalty for drug dealers
- Michy Batshuayi grabs late Borussia Dortmund victor
- Trudeau confident about Canada's position over U.S. tariff threat
- ProShares Ultra Oil & Gas (DIG) Rises 3.86% for Mar 11
- Industry groups say US tariffs will cost jobs, raise prices
- China minister says trade war with U.S. would be 'disastrous'