Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that Jimmy Graham and the Saints have mutual interest in being reunited. The most recent club to reach out to Graham's representatives is the Green Bay Packers.
Things are going to heat up fast here in Graham's camp.
The New Orleans Saints are looking to upgrade at the tight end position this offseason, and it just so happens that the best one on the market is a very familiar face.
For now, I wouldn't consider the Packers favorites to sign Graham. Over his eight year National Football League career, Graham has tallied 556 receptions for 6,800 yards and 69 touchdowns.
Green Bay missed the postseason past year, largely because Rodgers went down with a broken collarbone, and Brett Hundley was bad. Although he struggled to produce big-time numbers after being traded away from New Orleans in 2015, Graham still hauled in 18 touchdown passes for the Seahawks, including 10 in 2017.
However, the Saints will have to compete with the Packers, who went 7-9 a year ago after losing star quarterback Aaron Rodgers for most of the season with a shoulder injury. Signing Graham would fill a major need and give Aaron Rodgers yet another weapon to work with.
All of that being said, it is certainly intriguing to see the Packers being aggressive in free agency.
- Sorry to Bother You Trailer: Lakeith Stanfield Leads the Bizarre Comedy
- Ready Player One SXSW Premiere Has Technical Difficulties with Spielberg in Attendance
- AbbVie Inc. (ABBV), The Walt Disney Company (DIS)
- Encompass Capital Advisors LLC Raises Stake in Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN)
- Ellen Pompeo Fires Back at Hate Over 'Grey's Anatomy' Exits
- Air Canada computer issues force flight cancellation at Victoria airport
- Fresh calls for inquiry of child sex abuse in Telford
- Trump stumps for Republican Saccone in tight PA race
- Crypto-Exchange Offers $250K Reward for Info on Attackers
- Bound Southwest Flight Makes Emergency Landing In Albuquerque