Mahua Mallick, a class 10 English teacher at Ahlcon International School, said a few of her students were unable to locate these words while others who did not rely on the paragraph cues found them.
Almost 8,000 students have signed a petition asking the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for leniency in correction of Class XII physics examination paper, which according to students has been the toughest paper of the year. The students appeared for the English language examination.
CBSE discontinues various subjects taught at Class IX and XI
As per reports, a lot of confusion was observed among the students due to an error in CBSE English question paper, that too in a question which was of ten marks. Some tips on how to manage time in exam hall while writing CBSE Exam is given in the points mentioned below. Even in the last question, in the literature section, students were to attempt one question out of the four for 10 marks. The students will sit for Science paper on March 16. "It will be ensured no student in put to any disadvantage". "There were two questions given from both the texts but there was a mix up in the instructions for us to answer just one in the question paper as the word "Or" had been omitted". The most feared "Reading Comprehension" or RC Section passed like breeze for most of the students were able to crack all the questions in the same. This will help them to plan on how to complete the exam paper on time. Topics like "Globalisation" & "Success" were given as questions for students to write on. Students should not panic in such situations as it will lower their concentration and harm their performance. The exams of class 10 will end on April 4 and the class 12 examinations will end on April 13. Students are advised to start with the easy questions and proceed slowly to solve the hard ones. This will prevent them from wasting precious time during their examination. Students who have appeared for CBSE Class 12 Board Exam said that the English question paper was lengthy but easy.
- European Union unable to secure clarity on exemptions from steel tariff
- Court dismisses Gupta firms' bid to halt Bank of Baroda's SA exit
- Jimmy Graham, Saints have mutual interest in reunion
- DGCA grounds A320 Neo planes with Pratt & Whitney engines
- Law student involved in drunk driving case in Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi
- Virtu Financial LLC Buys 8715 Shares of Morgan Stanley (MS)
- The Witchwood is Hearthstone's next expansion, adds a new single-player mode
- Cristiano Ronaldo nets two scores, Real Madrid beats Eibar
- Encompass Capital Advisors LLC Raises Stake in Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN)
- Barnett suspended for opening round NCAA Tournament game