The Selecao travel to Moscow to face World Cup hosts Russian Federation on March 23, and four days later go to Germany to face the holders in Berlin. However, he once again snubbed some high-profile names.
However, fortunes have changed for the South American giants since Tite took over after the 2015 Copa America.
After these two games, the next squad announced by Brazil will be that for the World Cup itself.
Brazil will face Russian Federation in Moscow on March 23 and then play World Cup champion Germany in Berlin on March 27.
Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar remains sidelined with a foot and ankle injury, which has forced Tite to look elsewhere in the attack, but that has opened up opportunities for Shakhtar's Taison and Willian Jose of Real Sociedad. Have your say in the comments section below.
Do you think this Brazil side can beat Germany in their upcoming friendly?
- Zia Orphanage Trust graft case: HC grants Khaleda four-month interim bail
- CBSE discontinues various subjects taught at Class IX and XI
- Virtu Financial LLC Buys 8715 Shares of Morgan Stanley (MS)
- European Union unable to secure clarity on exemptions from steel tariff
- DGCA grounds A320 Neo planes with Pratt & Whitney engines
- Loganair launches new routes from Carlisle
- Chiefs set to release Tamba Hali
- Video appears to show Iowa Senate leader kissing lobbyist at bar
- Telangana Legislative Council Chairman hit by microphone in assembly
- President Sirisena holds talks with Modi and Solheim