The Selecao travel to Moscow to face World Cup hosts Russian Federation on March 23, and four days later go to Germany to face the holders in Berlin. However, he once again snubbed some high-profile names.
However, fortunes have changed for the South American giants since Tite took over after the 2015 Copa America.
After these two games, the next squad announced by Brazil will be that for the World Cup itself.
Brazil will face Russian Federation in Moscow on March 23 and then play World Cup champion Germany in Berlin on March 27.
Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar remains sidelined with a foot and ankle injury, which has forced Tite to look elsewhere in the attack, but that has opened up opportunities for Shakhtar's Taison and Willian Jose of Real Sociedad. Have your say in the comments section below.
Do you think this Brazil side can beat Germany in their upcoming friendly?
- Telangana Legislative Council Chairman hit by microphone in assembly
- Cech Reaches Milestone As Arsenal End Winless Run
- Sunday is the last day to buy Girl Scout Cookies in Colorado
- Video appears to show Iowa Senate leader kissing lobbyist at bar
- Cristiano Ronaldo nets two scores, Real Madrid beats Eibar
- President Sirisena holds talks with Modi and Solheim
- Allegri: Juventus have won nothing yet
- Earnings Clues on Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM), Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Analyst's Predictions
- Manchester United's Paul Pogba trains 'a little bit' ahead of Sevilla
- DGCA grounds A320 Neo planes with Pratt & Whitney engines