The game time has yet to be announced.
The Seminoles reached the tournament for the first time in five years last season during one of the best season's in school history.
Missouri and Florida State is seen as a pick'em right now by Las Vegas' sportsbooks. North Carolina Central University/Texas Southern victor on Sunday also in Nashville. Nonetheless, the Seminoles closed the season winning the games they were expected to win and added a home victory against then-No.11 Clemson, while losing on the road to NC State and Clemson which pushed them out of a bye in the ACC tournament.
The Florida State men's basketball team may have ended its regular season in subpar fashion, but were still able to accomplish one of its seasonal goals along the way.
Martin didn't clarify one way or the other whether Barnett would return if Missouri made the second round.
The Seminoles earned the No. 9 seed in the Midwest region and will face No. 8 seed Missouri at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Only five teams in the country have more Quadrant 1 wins than Florida State. He averages 13.7 points and 5.9 rebounds per game in just over 34 minutes a night. Also in double figure scoring are seniors Phil Cofer (13.1 ppg) and Braian Angola (12.9 ppg).
NCAA Tournament tickets are on sale now.
- Court dismisses Gupta firms' bid to halt Bank of Baroda's SA exit
- Revenue Estimates Analysis Of MGM Resorts International (MGM)
- Comerica's (CMA) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at BMO Capital Markets
- Trump stumps for Republican Saccone in tight PA race
- Pogba doesn't train before Man Utd - Sevilla
- Air Canada computer issues force flight cancellation at Victoria airport
- ABC pulled a political episode of Black-ish over "creative differences"
- The Witchwood is Hearthstone's next expansion, adds a new single-player mode
- Syria's Douma faces catastrophe: local council
- Jackpot Fever Rises As Mega Millions & Powerball Roll Over Again