Well, Vivo's sibling OPPO (both are owned by BBK Electronics) is going to launch the OPPO F7 in India, and, not-so-surprisingly, it too will be featuring a notch.
OPPO India had tweeted about the upcoming flagship from the company, the OPPO F7 and while the first tweet was deleted, it did have the date mentioned as March 26th for the probable launch of the upcoming smartphone in India.
Oppo India posted a teaser of the phone on Twitter with a caption that reads, "Make way for the all-new #OPPOF now with an awesome notch screen".
Oppo had earlier launched F5, a selfie-focused smartphone in India in its "F series" back in November a year ago. The F7 will now be launched in the country on March 26 and it will be the successor to the Oppo F5 skipping the F6. The OPPO F5 came with a full-screen display, but, it did not have a notch like the OPPO F7.
The picture also asks its fans to guess the cricketer who is holding the phone, and by the looks of it, Hardik Pandya should be the one, who will also be the new brand ambassador for the company.
The F7 is also expected to pack a 25 MP front camera with AI capabilities that enhance the quality of selfies. Also, while OPPO hasn't shared any details about the F7 yet, a report by The Economic Times says that this phone will come with a 6.2-inch Full-HD+ display and have a screen-to-body ratio of 89.09%. Most importantly, it will feature the iPhone X-like notch in the display that has become a trend these days. The hardware of the phone is still unknown. The Oppo F7 will retain the 3.5mm headphone jack and micro USB port. We will know more details about the phone after the launch.
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT)
- Kathy Griffin goes back to performing live after that 'bad selfie'
- Browns trade Danny Shelton, 2018 pick to Patriots for 2019 conditional pick
- Passport details must for loans of Rs 50 crore and above: Government
- Former Trump Aide Sam Nunberg: Russia Probe Is Not a 'Witch Hunt'
- West Virginia Senate passes $4.4 billion budget, awaits House
- Stephens Inc. AR Lowers Holdings in Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE:STZ)
- US Justice Department moves to ban rapid fire 'bump stocks'
- Zodwa Wabantu deported from Zambia over no-underwear fears
- Klopp: I'm allowed to spend as much money as I want