Sane Trilogy was confirmed for the PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch today.
While not formally announced yet, a similar collection for Spyro the Dragon is rumored to be releasing later this year for PS4, and would likely have a similar timed exclusivity. To give some perspective, Crash Bandicoot last appeared on an Xbox console 10 years ago so it has been long overdue. Three awesome games in one great package.
If you're waiting for the Nintendo Switch version of the game then you have a variety of different playstyles to look forward to. Sane Trilogy was met with high praise. It's the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for Switch that has me most excited though. PLUS, some games we know are coming in the months ahead.
Remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. While they are the original developer of the trilogy during the PlayStation 1 generation, they are now a first party studio at Sony Interactive Entertainment so it would be hard to see their easter egg being kept for the multiplatform release.
Sane Trilogy, which first launched for PlayStation 4 in June 2017, is coming to Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on July 10, publisher Activision announced. The collection is out now for PS4.
- Why Some Canadian Doctors Are Trying to Get Paid Less, Not More
- Sinking Bay Area increases flood risk
- Denbury Resources (DNR) Facts and Figures
- Increase in suppliers lead to more labor violations for Apple
- MS college town reverses decision, green lights pride parade
- Gerdau SA (GGB) Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.01
- 'Uncontrolled' Space Station To Crash Into Earth In Early April, Experts Say
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) Given New $415.00 Price Target at Morgan Stanley
- Mike Moustakas close to deal to return to Royals
- New HIV drug wins FDA approval